How to Crack NEET Exam in First Attempt:
- Aspirants of NEET UG should prepare a strategy to crack NEET in first attempt in order to give their best shot in the exam. NEET 2019 will be held on May 5 and candidates appearing for the exam make sure that they qualify NEET UGin the first attempt itself.
- If we go by the previous year trends then one will hardly come across toppers who are not first-timers.
- The reason being that the NEET UG syllabus is similar with the Class 11 and 12 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- How to prepare for NEET 2019 in first attempt helps candidates as they study for the board exam and competitive exams simultaneously.
- NEET toppers believe in intensifying the preparation in a smart way instead of dodging the exam for the next session.
- Divide your time- Candidates should divide their time in such a way that an adequate amount of time is given to each session while preparing a strategy of how to crack NEET UG in first attempt. Prioritise the important topics and study them thoroughly. Make sure to take small breaks when studying for long hours.
- Set deadlines– Deciding when to complete one topic and the whole syllabus will be beneficial considering there are few months left in the first session of NEET. Candidates should set shorter and larger goals for them at the same time.
- Study Material-Collect the relevant study material to prepare for NEET UG. There is no dearth of books in the market but for competitive exams like NEET, one should know the study material which is significant. The NCERT textbooks for Class 11 and 12 are recommended as the best books for NEET 2019