CS Coaching Classes Bangalore
CS Coaching classes in Bangalore
Are you looking for best CS Coaching classes in Bangalore and worried about future in cs field so you must join ELITE IIT CS Coaching classes in Bangalore, For providing best faculties, best infrastructure, the best management, and much more other facilities. We provide face to face coaching for CS Foundation program and guarantee you to pass the subject in 1st attempt. To Register for CS Foundation visit our website or our institute located in Bangalore. EXECUTIVE COURSE is the second level of CS examination. After Clearing the FOUNDATION test student to have to give Executive exam. This exam is divided into two Modules or Groups Both these groups are can be studied separately or combined.
How to become a Company Secretary after Class XII?
The student who wishes to pursue CS as a career after 10+2 has to undergo 3 stages to become a Company Secretary. These courses are:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Besides the courses, a CS aspirant has to undertake Practical Training for a duration of 15 months. All CS aspirants may initiate the training after successfully completing the Executive Programme.
How to become a Company Secretary after Graduation
The student who wishes to pursue CS as a career after graduation has to undergo 2 stages to become a Company Secretary. These courses are:
Besides the courses, a CS aspirant has to undertake Practical Training for the duration of 15 months.
All CS aspirants may initiate the training after successfully completing the Executive Programme.
An aspirant has to undertake 15 months of Management Training in companies sponsored by ICSI or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice after passing the Executive or Professional Programme.
After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training, a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after their name i.e. Associate Company Secretary.
- Business Environment and Law
- Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
- Company Law
- Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
- Tax Laws
- Corporate & Management Accounting
- Securities Laws & Capital Markets
- Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
- Financial and Strategic Management
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics.
- Advance Tax laws
- Drafting, Pleadings and Appearance
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances & Remedies
- Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchange
- Multidisciplinary Case Studies (The examination for this paper will be open book examination)
- Electives 1 paper out of below 8 papers