Karnataka PGCET 2023: Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Result
Karnataka PGCET 2023 is expected to be conducted in the last week of August 2023. Candidates seeking admission for PG professional courses in Karnataka should appear for the PGCET exam. The application process for the Karnataka PGCET exam 2023 is expected to open in the first week of July 2023. Eligible candidates can fill Karnataka PGCET 2023 application form on the official website before the deadline, candidates who are waiting for the final year results can also apply. Complete details about Karnataka PGCET 2023 Examination are given below.
About Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam
Karnataka Post Graduate common entrance test(PGCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various PG courses like MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ M.Arch. etc. Candidates who have qualified PGCET examination can apply for admission to various top-ranked colleges across the state.
- Candidates will have a cumulative time period of 120 mins to complete the Karnataka PGCET 2023 exam.
- Karnataka PGCET exam 2023 will be a pen & paper exam conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates can appear for PGCET after completing 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- PGCET MBA format follows Objectives/ MCQs question paper.
|Mode of exam||Offline(Pen & Paper)|
|Number of sections||Four sections|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Total marks||100 marks|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Karnataka PGCET exam includes four sections such as; Proficiency in English Language, General Knowledge, Reasoning and General Intelligence, Quantitative Analysis. Each section will have a total of 25 MCQs and there won’t be any negative marks.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PGCET exam 2023
Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from a recognized university can apply for Karnataka PGCET exam 2023. Candidates should have a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks in their respective undergraduate programs in order to be eligible for the Karnataka PGCET exam 2023.
|Qualification||Undergraduate degree from any recognized university|
|Minimum score||An aggregate of minimum 50% in their respective undergraduate degree|
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application process & Important Dates
The registration process for Karnataka PGCET 2023 is conducted online and will start on July 1st week, candidates who wish to appear for the exam should complete the application process by uploading the required documents before the deadline. Admit cards for the applied students will be issued by the 2nd week of August, candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website. The Karnataka PGCET exam 2023 is expected to be conducted in the last week of August 2023 as per the PGCET notification provided by the KEA.
|PGCET 2023 registration||July 1 2023|
|PGCET 2023 application deadline||July 30 2023|
|Admit card issuing starts||August 10 2023|
|Last date to download admit cards||August 21 2023|
|Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam||August 21, 2023|
(*All dates are tentative)
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee
Application process will be complete only after the successful submission of the application fee along with the form. The fees can be paid in online mode or offline mode by submitting the generated challan to the banks specified for the payment. The fee required for the completion of the application process is given below.
|General & OBC Candidates||650/-|
Results & Admission process of Karnataka PGCET 2023
Karnataka PGCET Result will be issued by the authority on the basis of the final answer key. Candidates will be able to check their results from September 2023 through the online portal of KEA and can download their results in PDF format. The PGCET Result will consist of candidates performance in the entrance examination and will contain the marks scored by individual candidates and their percentile. Candidates need to take a print copy of their result sheet and keep it for further admission procedures.
Candidates who have qualified the Karnataka PGCET 2023 exam can start their application process for their preferred courses with their rank card and required documents. Seat allotment for the candidates will be based on their preferred selections, seat availability, and entrance exam ranks.
|PGCET 2023 Results||1 September|
|Admission process starts||22 September|
|Last date to apply for admission||10 October|
PGCET 2023 Preparations
Karnataka PGCET is a moderate exam with its own difficulties, however, with the right preparation any student can ace this entrance exam. Preparing for PGCET along with the syllabus provided by KEA is the most common way. The syllabus includes Proficiency in English Language, General Knowledge, Reasoning & General Intelligence, and Quantitative Analysis. It will be hard to cover the entire syllabus in an efficient time, and that is why over the last decade the majority of the toppers chose to attend PGCET coaching & crash courses.
Elliteiit is one of the leading institutes in Bangalore and is trusted by more than thousands of aspirants who have successfully cleared the PGCET. Our PGCET coaching is a convenient program drafted by our experienced mentors and will provide you with assured success. Here are some of the best attributes of our PGCET coaching course;
- Efficiently structured syllabus: PGCET has a vast syllabus and it will be difficult for some students to complete the whole syllabus on time. Our experienced mentors will provide an efficiently structured syllabus that will cover the whole syllabus in an exam-oriented way.
- Mock Test & Problem solving: We believe practice makes a man perfect. We provide our aspirants with numerous mock tests to make them exam-ready. This practice will sharpen your problem-solving skills and will help you in completing the exam on time.
- Individual classes & Study materials: We provide our students with PGCET-oriented study materials in order to make them familiar with the exam, which will extensively help them in the exam hall. Our Individual classes are focused on bringing out the best of our talents through one-on-one study sessions with our experienced mentors.
- e-Learning: Some students might find it hard to attend our PGCET coaching. We offer online classes that can be taken at their requested time for effective learning through our e-Learning platform. We will provide you with digital notes and books which can be referred for further studies.
If you are an aspirant dreaming to attend some of the top colleges in Bangalore then getting a perfect PGCET ranking is really important. With tight competition and cutoffs, PGCET has become one of the toughest exams in recent years. It is almost impossible to qualify the PGCET with flying colors without having a well-planned preparation. We will help you prepare for the Karnataka PGCET exam 2023 with our PGCET coaching course provided by the best-in-class faculty members.